Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Jeremy makes an excellent point in this here podcast, that lucky breaks occur all throughout a game, and just because one happened near the end of a close game doesn’t mean the team that one did so by luck.
That is a very well-reasoned and articulate point.
I would like to counter with:
This week’s podcast features:
- How the Greatest Team Ever™ Thoroughly Beat the Snot Out of Ole Miss in a Blowout Win
- Arkansas wins the “Most Improved Without Actually Improving” Award
- Play Like a Mus-Champ Today
- Spurrier’s press conference was 54 seconds long, which is exactly how long this season SC was any good
- Our Top 4, PoTW, Hot Seats
Plus Election Day campaign ads for our favorite college coaches!
Auburn, Just like Ellis Johnson drew it up, Mizz-WHO?, Ole Miss, UGA: dissociative identity disorder