Podcast: Play in new window | Download
While Alabama handled that perennial mid-major contender Southern Miss with ease, several teams struggled mightily with their single-serving dessert teams in Week 3. Most notably:
- Auburn failed to gain 3,000,000 yards running with their best-in-history offense against AAC bottom-dweller BYE
- The Virginia Tech Chokies were upended by a team that once fired Skip Holtz.
- The Boys of Troi lost their nerve against Boston College, a team that once had that good year under that one guy who went to NC State and got fired for not doing more with Russell Wilson, et al.
- The Brew Ins were almost defeated by a team that was so bad last year they actually, finally got rid of Mack Brown last year
- Florida needed three…THREE overtimes to put away the SEC’s token basketball team.
And — let’s face it — the SEC East standings is the most ridiculous mess this side of an Adrian Peterson Facebook discussion.
Listen to all that, and more, in this week’s recap!
Featured image courtesy http://lightlybuzzed.com/
Auburn and K-State dreamin', Beamer ball bombs, Blake Sims has the best on-field audition ever according to some, the bold prediction that almost was, USC laugh-fest